Welcome to Oil and Fuel Industry, Today I will share info about the Oil and Gas Management. Oil and gas are non-renewable natural resources. It is Amazing..
COMPREHENSIVE OIL AND GAS MANAGEMENT:
Many institutions provide certificates of expertise. Such as PetroTraining – Oilfeld Management Center (Member of Proxsis Consulting Group).
Which works with K3 LSP, Oil and Gas LSP, IATKI LSP (Indonesian Electrical Engineering Expert Association), Professional Certification Institutions appointed by BNSP, and OPITO.
Now for those who are job seekers or still in college can think of certificates of expertise as an addition to looking for work
Oil and Gas Management:
CKB Logistics was first established as a logistics company focused on the oil and gas industry.
We have built a high quality reputation supported by a team of experts who understand the ins and outs of the Indonesian oil and gas industry.
Producing specialists who have the expertise and experience to offer a comprehensive solution for your logistics needs.
We provide project management and orders, transportation services, distribution of physical goods flow, and supply chain security.
We also have warehouses including PLBs, and hubs around onshore and offshore project locations.
There are no projects that are too big or too small – Companies are free to choose from our standard oil.
And gas logistics services for a more specialized supply chain process.
Oil and Gas Safety Management:
Rules that include national legislation and regulation programs are targeted to be completed this year.
The ESDM Ministry has also socialized the draft regulation in the oil and gas safety communication forum in Nusa Dua, Bali, Wednesday (8/24).
This is an annual forum attended by all oil and gas stakeholders, both from upstream, supporting and downstream managers, academics, associations, including the Independent Oil and Gas Safety Control Team (TIPKM).
In the event, Safriansyah, Head of Legal Affairs at the Directorate General of Oil and Gas.
Hoped that the existence of the regulation would improve oil and gas safety. There are several factors behind the arrangement of these rules.
Oil and Gas Environmental Management System Training:
Natural Resources of Oil and Gas (SDA Migas) are widely spread in the archipelago which is a great potential of the State of Indonesia.
This condition is an expensive asset and at the same time as a factor of competitive advantage that is not owned by every country.
The potential for oil and gas natural resources is a dominant factor in the development strategy of the Indonesian nation and state.
Especially in the face of the era of globalization and free trade at the AFTA and AFLA levels.
Paying attention to assets and potential of natural resources, especially in the Oil and Gas and Geothermal Industry Sector.
Which includes the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Sub-Sector, which requires supporting, one of which is in the field of Environmental Management Systems.
In addition to providing high foreign exchange value for the nation and state, the Oil and Gas Industry also has a negative impact on the environment.
Objectives and Benefits of Oil and Gas Environmental Management System Training:
- Understanding Oil and Gas Industry Activities in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to identify the Impact of Oil and Gas Industry Activities on the Environment in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to Identify Aspects – Impacts in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to apply the Environmental Management System in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to carry out Environmental Parameters in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to carry out impact monitoring of liquid waste in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to conduct Liquid Waste Management in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to apply the Environmental Laws that apply in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
- Able to apply relevant Liquid Waste Quality Standards in the Upstream and Downstream Sectors
Outline of Oil and Gas Environmental Management System Training:
- Oil and Gas Industry Activities
- Environmental Impact of Oil and Gas Industry
- Basics of AMDAL
- Environmental Management System
- Management of Oil and Gas Waste (Solid and Liquid)
- Standard Emission and Noise Quality
- Emission Control
- Noise Control
- Emission Control Equipment
- Case Study of Emission and Noise Control
Logistic Management for Oil & Gas Industry:
Oil and gas are non-renewable natural resources whose supplies are depleting due to excessive and irregular exploitation.
The growth picture for the upstream oil and gas companies is growing rapidly now.
Conventional production of natural oil and gas resources moves to remote areas, is difficult to reach.
Which results in high operational costs incurred as well as higher risks in the process of returning capital.
One part that can improve efficiency is the management of the right logistics. With the right logistics management.
It will help manage oil and the gas industry according to their capacity, so that it will minimize over-exploitation and reduce operational costs